- Lie perpendicular across a flat bench
- Your shoulders should be fully supported.
- Allow your hips to flex, slightly lowering your buttocks
- Grasp a barbell (A partner may help) with palms facing up.
- Hands should be elbow width apart
- Elbows should be bent to 90°
- Without flexing the elbows lower the bar down behind head
- Stop when a either a stretch is felt or the upper arms are parallel to your torso.
- Keeping elbows fixed pull the bar back over head
- Stop when upper arms are parallel to torso
Duration: seconds per repitition